The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, January 06, 2014

Our boy turned 11 yesterday

Oh how time flies.  Yesterday was a special birthday for Justin because it was like no other birthday he has had before.  We awoke at my sister's place in Alberta.  We were there for two nights.  After a scrumptious breakfast of french toast, sausages and bacon, we packed up and headed for home.  I think it was -35ºC!  Brrrrrr.  I don't think our van had ever been that cold.

It was a long van ride home, but the roads were pretty good and the sun was shining.  It was so pretty driving through Alberta.

We arrived home to Cranbrook at 5:45pm and went out for supper at A&W (Justin's choice).  Then we swung by Dairy Queen where he got to pick out an ice cream cake.  He chose the one with the monster truck on it.

Once we got home, Justin and Chris unloaded the van, while Ashleigh and I wrapped his present.  Justin was a very patient boy, having to wait all day for his birthday gift.


He received some phone calls and after playing with his new toy (a remote control helicopter), before we knew it, it was bed time. 

Back to school today.  It was a good Christmas break.

Chris took the day off though, he had one holiday day to use before the end of the month.

Time to start some laundry and get on with the day.  I will post pictures of Justin's special day once I get them off the camera.

Happy 2014!
Justin - Summer 2012




No comments: