It was another simple Christmas in the Gilbank House. However, the kids and Chris did spoil me. I received many things for the kitchen (glass measuring cups, a new can opener, scrub brush for sink, to name a few), but they will all benefit the household and that is fine with me. I also received a body pillow which makes sleeping at night more comfortable with my pregnant self and a new nightie :0)
We got the kids each a calendar for their bedrooms, some new books and of course, goodies in their stockings. They didn't need much more and why feel like we have to get them more toys or expensive things when that is not what Christmas is about?
What I enjoyed about Christmas day is Justin in particular, played with things we already had. He and I enjoyed a partial game of battle ship (his idea and even though it wasn't a full game, it was time spent with my boy) and he played over and hour of "Rock Smith" (it is like guitar hero, but real instruments are used).
In the evening, we went to a friends house for Turkey Dinner. Then on Boxing Day, we hosted a Turkey Dinner.



No comments:
Post a Comment