The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, January 20, 2014

We bought a car seat for Thirby

It was quite the day.  We went to FIVE stores and finally found one that suited our needs.  It was the one that I had my eye on a couple of months ago and last Saturday, it was on sale.  Best of all, it is RED!


Ashleigh's Monkey thinks it's ok and Ashleigh is so proud that she can un-do all of the straps (the one with the red button was tricky)

I love how Monkey is looking at the camera.

Monkey has been a great sport trying on baby outfits, sleeping in the play pen and trying out the car seat.  I do have to find all of the pictures I took of this journey with Monkey as we've been waiting for baby :0)

No comments: