The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Wall Test

I passed!  Yay!
What is the Wall Test?

It is when your pregnant tummy touches the wall before your boobs. ;0)
I'll have to post some real pictures soon.  We still have pictures on the camera from Ashleigh's birthday!

What have I been busy doing?  Well, aside from taking care of the kiddies, I do like to get out and socialize, I am still meal planning (week 6 yeah!) and I have also been busy unpacking boxes!  Over a year after moving and 2 months after taking possession of this house that we have been renting, we figured it was time to unpack!  I have thrown some stuff away that after being in a box for a year, we do not miss.  I have also put some stuff away.  Chris is building more shelves in the basement tomorrow!  I am so excited that I'll be able to unpack all the photo albums and the rest of our books! 

2 comments:

Diana said...

6 weeks of meal planning! Way to go! That's awesome perseverance, you must be getting to be quite the pro. And I SO wish I was there to see the new shelves with photo albums lined up. So much that's exciting in your life lately :) Much love to all.

sarah said...

I keep checking back to see if you have any updates. Congrats btw, how exciting!! Cranbrook seems to be treating you guys well :) Do you know what you are having or are you waiting to find out?b