The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Friday, September 27, 2013

Happy 9th Birthday Ashleigh!

Today, you turned nine years old.  Wowzers!

There was no school today and daddy had the day off too.  We all got to go to a doctor's appointment for baby and hear Thirby's heart beat :0)  :0)

You got to open some of your presents from us today and spent lots of time with your new La La Loopsy doll.

For supper, we went out for sushi, your request and we all endulged ;0)  There, you opened a gift from daddy and Justin, a pair of sparkly earings :0)

Dairy Queen was for dessert.  Daddy got a hawaiian blizzard, I chose Reese Pieces, Justin chose his favorite, Rolo, and you ordered Strawberry Shortquake.  We sang happy birthday to you before starting our blizzards.  Good thing we got mini ones because I think most of us were still full from sushi.

To end the evening, we watched the first half of the old musical, "Annie".  Now, you are tucked in bed.

Sunday, we'll have a couple of families over for a party.  I hope the weather is nice, so we can be outside!

Happy Birthday Pookey!

Ashleigh, a few days old.
Ashleigh-Sept 14/13

I did take lots of pictures today, but will have to post them later.

No comments: