Well, yesterday marked 30 weeks for this pregnancy. I have been in the third trimester for a couple weeks now and definitely feel pregnant. It is not that I did not feel it before, as you'd be surprised how small a baby bump needs to be to change how you walk, be able to roll over in bed, etc. When I hit the third trimester, "Thirby's bump" definitely began to poke out more! I can not wait for the kids to feel his/her's movement or be able to watch how my belly moves when Thirby kicks. We have tried a couple times, but it seems when they lay their hands on my belly, the kicking/movement stops.
Because I was over due with Justin and Ashleigh, I am not focusing on counting down the weeks. Some might say, "10 weeks to go!". I say, "11 or 12 weeks to go!" Chris says, "or 13, or 14 or 15..." (I do not think I'll want to be THAT over due!) I am excited to let things happen on their own this time. I was induced with Justin at 41 weeks and augmented (given pitocin, aka "the drip", to speed things along) with Ashleigh at 41 weeks. It is so easy to say at this point in the pregnancy that I do not want to be induced or augmented, but I really want to stick to our decision, providing there are not complications.
I do not have any recent pregnant pictures of me, but intend to take on in the next couple of days. In the mean time, here are some other pictures:
 |
| Justin tested for his orange belt on Nov. 30th! |
 |
| Thanksgiving crafts that J&A made at school. Ashleigh's pumpkin and Justin's turkey, |
 |
| I straightened Ashleigh's hair with her new flat iron. |
 |
| Picture of our first snow on November 4th. We received a huge dump of it and it looked like a winter wonderland. It stayed for a couple of weeks and then the weather was very mild and almost like Spring! It was pretty much all gone for 1-2 weeks before we received our second dump of it last Sunday. It has been very cold the last couple of days, near -20ºC. Brrrr. |
No comments:
Post a Comment