The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Today, I bought a case of diapers for the first time in oh about 7 years

I do not really know if they were on sale, because I have not bought diapers in so long.  I noticed them in the flyer because you receive 250 save-on-more points when you purchase them!

Gotta start stocking up some time.  Ashleigh was soooo excited to finally be buying diapers.  She has been bugging be for a few weeks now...pretty much since she found out we are expecting a baby.



So now "Thirby" has some diapers that he or she probably won't fit until he/she is a few months old.

Wahoo!

No comments: