The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Painted the mail box to spruce up the place and make it feel more like our home

Before



During


After an awful paint job, which we found out later was not entirely my fault, I sand blasted it all off and tried again.
After

I wish I got a close up of what it looked like before.  Just imagine all the paint chipping on top and the front was not so smooth.  Sandblasting it definitely helped, and my husband did too, without doing all the work.  I really wanted it to  be my project.  I learned more about spray painting and most of all, READING DIRECTIONS!  One reason why it didn't work the first time is I took off an important "spraying tip" that I thought was a plug.

Bahama Sea--love it

1 comment:

terbez72 said...

very nice - love the colour!