The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Last day of school for me!

(until September)

Well, today at 11am, I write my English final.  Yeah!  It'll be so good to be done!  I have dragged this on long enough.  It has been tough, but I sure have learned a lot.  Although I've appreciated the flexibility, working at my own pace, it  is maybe not such a great idea (I began the course in November).

I found out last week that I did get accepted in to the E.A. program for the fall!  I was on the wait list and wasn't sure if I'd get in or not.  So, even though I was having second thoughts, I am so glad that I did not take my name off the wait list.  What made me change my mind?  I wrote an English Assessment on May 13th and totally rocked it!  That or the English course was my "in" for the program.  I'll begin the program part time and plan to take my time (you can take 5 years to complete the program).


1 comment:

PastaCats said...

Congratulations! It's always nice to be done with school for a few months. :D