The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Thursday, May 16, 2013

Mother's Day 2013


 This year for Mother's Day, we were at my grandparents place in Osoyoos.  We arrived Saturday evening after driving from Vernon.  What a jam packed weekend!  It was our second adventure in "Queen Victoria" (the motorhome).  I haven't even blogged about our first.  Sigh.  Ah well.  I'll try to get to that next month.




Shelby loved it when this window was open and the wind was blowing on her face!  She kept trying to climb on the counter to get to the window above the kitchen sink!
The grizzly bear that we saw on our travels.
This taken the weekend before Mother's Day weekend.  I "vadered" the kids because they bugged me while talking on the phone.  (You have to know star wars to understand).

No comments: