The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Click on picture to enlarge.  You'll be able to see the words better.

It may be a weird way to celebrate the completion of my English course, but I finally had the weight of homework off me, so it was time to clean the bathroom.  I will confess, yesterday and the day before, I did some little jobs around the house that when added together, probably could have equaled the time it took to clean the bathroom.  Ah well.  That's how I roll and I know I am not the only one.  Oh, I actually only scrubbed the sink, toilet and floor because they were in worst shape.  Today, I will scrub the bath tub.

Chris and I did celebrate by ordering some sushi after the kids went to bed.  It was soooooooo delicious.


So today, I will tackle some things on my list, visit a friend and pack because tomorrow morning bright and early, Ashleigh and I will be heading to Calgary on a school bus.  Her class is going to the Calgary Zoo and Science World!  It's going to be crazy, tiring and fun, but I am looking forward to it and am so glad I do not have homework to worry about (until September).


No comments: