- Justin and Ashleigh experiencing the Massage Chairs in the mall (Christmas Eve).
- Purchasing $6.77 worth of candies and cookies at Bulk Barn (so thankful we could buy such small amounts, so it was consumed quicker than big bags of candy).
- Misplacing Ashleigh's wrapped gift from Justin (Christmas morning).
- Thankful my family knows just what I like (home made gifts).
- Receiving a Poinsettia from Chris and the kids. How did they know I had been wanting to buy one? They didn't and I was surprised!
- Ashleigh's reaction to matching pajamas. She was super giddy to see that I was wearing the same as her! Worth more than the picture we took to capture the moment.
The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!
We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou and George .
Our God children are Daniel, Lou and George .
Wednesday, January 02, 2013
Memories of Christmas 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment