The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Saturday, January 05, 2013

Happy 10th Birthday Justin!

Ten Years ago today, we became parents!  
Our boy is in the double digits now! 


Just a few hours old.
Bath time!  17 days old.
Gazing at the fish tank.  2-3 weeks old.
1st Birthday!
2nd Birthday!  These are how many fingers he would hold out for "2".
3 years old - Valentine's Day 2006!
He opened some gifts that morning, before Daddy left for work. He was so generous with Ashleigh, saying, "here, this one is for you". He was so cute saying, "what is it? oh dear, oh dear..."
4th Birthday at Montana's.




 I am having to rely on the blog for pictures to post.  We still do not have our Christmas pictures off the cameras.

First Day of Public School - September 2011.

Last BMX Race - September 2011.
Riding Daddy's bike - August 2012





Well, we are the only ones up this morning so far.   I awoke at 6am because I needed to wrap his presents (we are in the mountain time zone, but blogger doesn't post that...see the time below).  He woke up shortly after, but showered right away, so that bought me some time.  I didn't think he'd sleep in on his birthday!  He's quite content playing Mine Craft on the other computer beside me.

 Ashleigh is going to make your cake today and we'll have a "Family" party.  Later in the month, we'll have your "Friends" Party.  Some years we have it all on the same day, some years we don't.

We love you Justin! 
Happy 10th Birthday!

-------------------------------------------------------

Added at 6:26pm

Well, after breakfast and gift opening, Justin and I went shopping.  He bought a new toy and then after lunch, we went sledding.  Chris couldn't come as he was/is feeling under the weather :0(

After some hot chocolate and tea (for me) to warm our bodies up, Ashleigh made the cake all by herself.  I only supervised a little.  Pizza was on the menu for supper, so we had one Hawaiian and one Chicken Garlic Bread (which was sooooo tasty).  They were frozen pizzas and I picked them up for $5 each!  I think that's a pretty in-expensive supper!

Now we are just waiting for our tummies to settle and we'll have cake.  Ashleigh decorated it.  She is so crafty.


Added the following pictures on March 23, 2013





No comments: