The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Good bye 2012, Hello 2013!


Today, I read a post that I wrote a year ago.  I set three goals and am pleased to say some were accomplished.  Our family bonded back together again and we got rid of some stuff.  It was quite the year with Chris being gone from Sept 19 -December 14 at "train school".  Then from January-June he worked away from home during the week and was home on the weekends.  July 1st, we moved to Cranbrook where he is home every night.

So, it has been six months and Cranbrook is beginning to feel more and more like home.  I am thankful for the friends we have met and most of all our church family.

Tomorrow, I hope to list some highlights from Christmas, but for now, I'll leave you with this picture:


Justin and Ashleigh trying out these massage chairs in the mall.  They used their own money and it was a hoot to watch them laugh and giggle as the chair poked and prodded them in the back.

1 comment:

Jocelyn Lord said...

We got your Christmas card today. What a nice surprise! I'm glad to hear that Cranbrook is starting to feel like home.