The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!
We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey. Our God children are Daniel, Lou and George .
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Now It's Mommy's Turn!
I am upgrading, one course for now, English.
I'll be working on it mostly at home and sometimes at the local College.
My goal is to become an Education Assistant (E.A.) a.k.a. Teacher's Assistant.
Proud of you Caroline! What a great roll model you are for your children. I have faith you will have great success in your endeavor. Congratulations on taking the first step, it is indeed the hardest. ~ Jennifer
3 comments:
Exciting! Good luck! :o)
So excited for you! Good on ya to take care of yourself. You will a great assistant,
Proud of you Caroline! What a great roll model you are for your children. I have faith you will have great success in your endeavor. Congratulations on taking the first step, it is indeed the hardest. ~ Jennifer
Post a Comment