The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Sunday, November 11, 2012

November Snow

Justin took this one.  I think that light is the street light.
 Well the first snow came and went and Thursday night, we got a huge DUMP of snow!


The following pictures are what we woke up to Friday morning!






 The bird feeders grew some hair!

Waffles with peaches and whipped cream for supper!

 The boys were at a games night, so I let Ashleigh choose supper.

Justin took this picture of our panel wall.  I think he was laying back in a chair?


Ashleigh and Justin dressed up for a school assembly. 

Added November 15th:

The big snow fall is gradually melting, but not completely gone. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You guys sure have a lot of snow. I guess I should stop feeling sorry for myself over the inch or so we got last night.