The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!
We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey. Our God children are Daniel, Lou and George .
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
First Snow!
The front lawn.
October 20th it tried to snow during the day and by night, we had a "skif".
The back lawn.
Ashleigh trying out her snow gear the next day.
This morning before school.
This afternoon AFTER school!
It's OCTOBER and I feel we have been cheated of our Fall! Ah well. As you can see it warmed up a bit and melted. In fact, when Chris got home from work, we finished planting some bulbs! Crazy, hey?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I feel like we've been cheated too. And just when we were having the most spectacular Indian Summer ever! So unfair.
1 comment:
I feel like we've been cheated too. And just when we were having the most spectacular Indian Summer ever! So unfair.
Post a Comment