The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Bought a board game today


I have heard of it but don't think I played it as a child.  I have played it on the computer, but it is just not them same as holding the little pieces.


Today I picked it up at a local thrift store for $2 and yes the picture on the box looks like this one.  We teamed up and played a game with the kids.  I enjoyed it so much,  Chris and I played a couple of games when the kids  went to bed.

I think it must be the same age as me or older.  I was trying to find a date on the box and instructions, but could not.  I'm guessing this version was maybe made in the late 70's or early 80's.

Oh what fun,

No comments: