The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Friday, July 20, 2012

Bedroom, Back yard, Birds, Beach, Buck

This is a picture of our bedroom.  It only shows the bed.  I'll maybe take another one later when more boxes are unpacked.

The kids and I love that Daddy gets to read more bed time stories.  Here he is making funny voices for the story.  I love how I captured the moment.
Our Gazebo!
 Chris mowing the lawn in the back yard.  It's spacious, hey?  There are two sheds side by side.  One is for some of the land lady/previous tenants stuff and the other one is for our stuff.  Chris loves that the one we use has power in it!

t
 Birds come to this feeder at our living room window.  The one on the left is for wood peckers.  My bird bath is down below and we have seen little birds enjoy it!

I was dissapointed with the beaches around here, compared to the Okanagan.  Some are 20 km from home.  This one is only about 5-6 km and one of the better ones and I am content with it.  We went two times this week when Chris got off work.

Last night, this buck appeared in our neighbor's backyard.  We knew deer roam around and have seen a few, but this is the first time we've seen one this close to our house.                     




This post was brought to you by the letter, "B".


No comments: