The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Traditional Mother's Day Photos.

Check out the hops plant!  I remember last year it grew sooo much from Mother's Day to Father's Day.


This one is my favorite.

Another good one.  I love my kidlets.

It has been a good day so far.  Friday, Justin and Ashleigh gave me cards that they made at school (this was a first) and Ashleigh gave me a marigold.  Her class when to a nursery and picked out marigolds and planted them and placed them in little containers that they decorated.  I need to get pictures of those.


This morning at church, the ladies were presented with seeds to plant, from the kids. After going to the grocery store and picking out supplies for out "Sunday Sandwich" (made with french bread and other good stuff, sometimes even pizza like) we came home and Chris made it (something he started a few Sundays ago) and we enjoyed with "Strawberry Milk Sunday" and after "Chocolate Coated Cheese Cakes....mmmmm.

I am thankful for my children who made me a mom and are adorable, healthy, helpful and funny.  I am even thankful for the rough times.  That's where we grow.  I am also thankful for my husband who is a great father, provider for our family and well, you know, had something to do with making me a mother :0)





 Here is a picture of Justin and I on our first Mother's Day (outside of the womb) *wink*

No comments: