The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Friday, June 01, 2012

Our Happy Friday!

Chris has a new schedule now.  He works Monday-Thursday and gets Friday, Saturday, Sunday off!  Today was Happy Friday (what used to be Happy Monday except it is every week rather than every other week) and we had a very lazy non-productive day :0) It was fun. We sent the kids off to school and watched 3 episodes of our favorite show "The Middle" and also previewed a movie for the kids (Inspector Gadget, 1999), after I went out and got some chips ;0)

It wasn't like we didn't have anything to do, just couldn't get motivated and some days you just gotta do that.

2 comments:

sarah said...

Lazy days are great!! Hope everything is going well at the Gillbanks. We really should get together on evening and go for coffee or something and catch up.

Tawn said...

Hi Caroline ...

I just had to come by - I'm actually not much of a blog-reader, more of a blog-poster :-) ... BUT when I saw that your "friend" was Diana (who was logged in and you posted a comment under) - I was, like, "hey wait - Is that DIana Palmquist??"

Did you find my blog through her? She was my mom's piano student ...