Today, the boys went on a road trip to pick up some stuff in the states, so Ashleigh and I went on an adventure of our own. We caught the city bus to downtown Vernon and went to around 10 little stores, 4 in which we had never been to. Ashleigh's favorite was the Chinese Restaurant, where we enjoyed some lunch and the Candy Store, where we bought chocolate covered gummy bears, a long piece of licorice type candy and salt water taffy. There was a fancy dress store, a clothing store, two toy stores, a book store, a pet store, antique store and I can not remember the others.
Here we are ready to catch the bus back home. We lucked out and only had to wait around ten minutes each way.
1 comment:
Sounds like a fun day out on the town. :o) I haven't had salt water taffy in ages!
Post a Comment