The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

We played restaurant.


We ate in the living room.


We made memories.






Ashleigh is holding up Shelby's paw to say she (the dog) is "4". Justin is holding up a piece of parsley (it was a garnish). Chris is going along with it. Thanks hon. I know you would of rather ate in the kitchen where we usually eat :0) That's love.

I served, "Chicken Breasts with Mustard Sauce and Rice (tossed with chopped Parsley) and a Garden Salad with a choice of dressing".


Dessert was "Sugar Cookies". There were coloured sprinkles, brown sprinkles (both in heart shapes) or no sprinkles for those who do not like sprinkles (that'd be me).

Thank you Justin, Ashleigh, Chris and Shelby dog for coming to "The Shelby Fishy Louie Land Family Restaurant" (a name in which only our family would understand). I'll explain it some time, in another post.

Thanks Chris for making the trip from Kamloops to spend "Valentine's Shelby Day" with us. I love you!

No comments: