The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Shelby Day!


A holiday that Ashleigh re-named three years ago ;0)

Today is Valentine's Day and Shelby's 4th Birthday.

Yesterday, I baked Shelby some Doggy Treats and Sugar Cookies for the kids. The cookies were coming out of the oven minutes before they got home from school, just in time for me to place on a cooling rack and hide as I wanted to surprise them! When they went to bed, I took them out to decorate. This morning, they were thrilled to see them. I just hope they remember to ask their teacher to open the container I placed them in, so they do not end up on the floor (containers are little tricky for them).

The pictures of Shelby's treats are on my phone, so I'll have to post them later.

Oh and Chris is coming home this evening! I didn't expect him to as it is more driving, but yesterday he texted me and asked if I'd like him to come home for wine and a movie night ;0) I said, "k ;0)"

I'll leave you with this verse. I'm sure many of you have seen this before, but I wanted to post the new one that I made. The other one we had has been around for a few years and I felt like creating something fresh and new :0)



Happy Valentine's Shelby Day!

No comments: