The office chairs are temporary, but will do for now. I love this new room. It's to the left of the washer and dryer, and when I go down to do laundry, this greets me (rather than my craft table piled high of stuff/junk)!
So much good came out of this change. I got rid of some old picture frames and fabric and do not miss the "work space". On Sunday morning, I brought my sewing machine upstairs to the kitchen table and mended some of Justin's pants and his quilt that I made him. I came across these things when I was clearing things out. The mending would still be sitting there, had I not cleared things out to prepare for "The Robot Control Reading Room".
Justin and Ashleigh can go down whenever they want to and it makes our home feel just a bit bigger. Yeah!



No comments:
Post a Comment