The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Shelby Day!



Ashleigh renamed today's holiday 2 years ago when we celebrated Shelby's 1st birthday February 14, 2009 ;0)

It was an up and down day, but we got through the downs and after school was done, we enjoyed making and decorating heart shaped (and butterflies and bird) sugar cookies. We also made dog biscuits for Shelby for the first time and they were a hit!

As always, I took lots of pictures and will post them later.


Happy Valentine's Shelby Day!

2 comments:

Jocelyn Lord said...

How thoughtful of you to make special treats for your puppy. I'm sure she LOVED them!

Anonymous said...

I've often thought of making biscuits for our dog but never gotten around to it.