The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Good Bye "My Space", Hello "Robot Control Reading Room"


I'm pleased to announce we have a "Reading Room" in our basement.

After much thought, I realized I don't really use "My Space", aka, my "Craft Room", much anymore. The table that is in there just tends to collect stuff.

Sooooo, I thought a Lounge/Library would be a good idea. :0)

Chris named it, "Robot Control Reading Room". "Robot Control" is the name of our family band ;0)


There are just office chairs in there for now, but I hope to make it more "cozy". I took pictures, but will have to post them in a few days as they are still on the camera and I only work one shift next week, so more time for blogging, yahoo!

So for now, I'll leave you with this:
This is what my room once looked like, when I first set it up. I had just put a fresh coat of paint in it (December 2008).

No comments: