It might have been better if I didn't have the cookie in my mouth ;0)
I love the different reflections in Justin and Chris' sunglasses (I couldn't find mine, so I wore his).
This picture was taken after we climbed 185 stairs up a hill!
Ashleigh making her way up the stairs.



3 comments:
Wow, good for you getting out and climbing so many stairs. What a great way to get a workout and great some fresh air.
Thanks Jocelyn! We've gone up a couple of times this winter and I suprised myself by being in better shape than past times! Maybe the exercise bike in the basement is paying off?
Always need some kind of incentive though, whether it be "cookies" or "fish crackers" once we've reached the top ;0) It's about a 10-15 minute walk from our house, to get to the bottom of the stairs, so at times, the kids don't want to do it. I loved the time that they slid down the whole hill on their bums! (There was way more snow than these pictures).
185 stairs! That's quite the workout!
Post a Comment