The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Our Winter Display



I wish I had taken a before picture. This little table was jam packed full of lego pieces and a couple of picture frames. We worked together to put the lego pieces in their respective places (some in the lego bin, some set aside for Justin to build later), tucked away the picture frames for now and created this. We also made a rule: No playing with the toys on "display"! I have to admit, Justin and Ashleigh are doing well with that! (Unless they are playing with them when I am not looking and placing everything back in the same place...*wink*)

No comments: