The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Race Night!


Last Tuesday (Aug 17th), Justin raced at BMX.

Something happened for the first race and he missed it. He was there at "staging", but ah well.

When I spoke to his teacher to see if he could take part in the 2nd and 3rd race, she said "of course, and tell Justin I missed my first one too (she had gone some where quick and didn't get back in time), so that made us feel better!

So for the second and third race, Justin placed 5th and 6th. I even saw him pass someone near the finish line for one of the races! Way to go Justin!

Here is a picture of Justin and Ashleigh waiting for their "treat", a fudgsicle, at the end of Race Night. They look so happy :0) :0)

No comments: