The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Twelve Years




Today Chris and I have been married for 12 years!

I love this picture. Chris took it on Sunday. I had dressed up for church and rarely do that anymore, so took anniversary pictures a couple days early ;0)

We kind of celebrated yesterday as we weren't sure if Chris would be out of town for work or not, kind of taking one day at a time...

He made an AMAZING top sirloin roast with AMAZING mashed potatoes. I only had to make the salad. :0) :0)

I am blessed.

Happy Anniversary HONEY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!