The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, August 30, 2010

Anniversary Gifts




Earrings for me and a ukulele case for my hubby!

Here is a close up. They are from Maple Trees, I think. So unique.

Two days after our anniversary, we went out on a date while J&A were at a birthday party next door. We don't go on dates often, so when Chris asked if I wanted to go and pick up some scales with him at Purolator and then go out for coffee and said "YES!" We also did a little shopping. I bought a tuner for my bass and a dvd and Chris picked out a new pocket knife. He hasn't had one for a couple years when he lost it ice fishing.

Good times :0)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jewelry always makes for a nice gift. :)