The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Saturday, June 26, 2010

My new hair do


My sister did my hair today. I already had some blonde streaks from when she did it in February, so just needed a "touch up". The kit I bought did not come with a cap and it should have, so thankfully my sister knew just what to do! She used "foils" (she used to be a hair dresser) and I am happy with the result. Justin and Ashleigh like it too. Justin said, "oh mom, your hair looks so beautiful!


4 comments:

Jocelyn Lord said...

So funny that we both posted pictures of ourselves tonight! It is nice to see what you look like these days. I esspecially love the third photo of you. Looking good!

Anonymous said...

Very nice and summery!

jessica said...

Love the hair - perfect for an Okanagan summer!

Unknown said...

It turned out great! I like it alot.

Thanks for your comments and for inviting me out to the water park. Hope you guys have fun :)

I like the new template too...yay for change! This next week my new twisted lily site should be up so keep your eyes peeled because it is gonna rock :)

Not that I am crazy excited or anything!!