The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Friday, June 25, 2010

Ashleigh


I've been posting a lot about Justin lately, so thought I'd take the time to post some pictures of our Ashleigh!

Here is some kind of design with lunch meat on her princess plate.

These are Ashleigh's apples. She wanted me to take a picture because a small piece of the apple is a "baby" and she is rocking in a "cradle".

Ashleigh with a blanket on her head. She said it's her "beautiful hair".

Both Justin and Ashleigh have created "dicky birds" with their pointer finger. They fly around the house and especially like to get mucky. Here, Ashleigh has a piece of bread dough on her "dicky bird" and you can see how happy she is!

2 comments:

Jocelyn Lord said...

Love the "dicky birds". I think I used to do something similar with a fruit roll up when I was younger. Ah the joys of childhood! It is amazing how much your little girl has grown.

Caroline said...

oh good! you can relate to the "dicky birds!"