Out of the 3 races for the night, he placed 6th and 7th and I'm not sure what he placed for the other. He did crash during one of the races, but got back up and finished the race.
I know it seems like I am posting a lot about every single race, but I'm just a proud Mama ;0)
This was a different kind of race night. It was "RACE FOR LIFE". We usually pay $5 for Justin to race and that covers costs like "stickies" (little shiny stickers that say 1st, 2nd, 3rd of 4th). This night, the cost was $10 and all the funds brought in for race fees went to the Children's Hospital.
We also got Justin some BMX gear this week! He had some leftover school money which covered half the cost! (Very thankful for that as it was a pretty penny!) So worth it, he'll be well protected now!



2 comments:
You deserve to be a proud mama! Post away! Justin looks handsomely sporty in his new gear! Go Justin!!!!
That above comment was posted by "jessica", not "anonymous". :)
Post a Comment