The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day pics



We bought Chris the shirt he's wearing that says, "I tried it at home", some stickers that say the same, this watering can and a magazine subscription to a "geeky" magazine. The cupcakes were delicous. Here is a close up.

Some had this in them and some had hats that said, "Dad".

Chris invented this "hot wire foam cutter



This is what is done so far on Justin's train table that will have the tiny trains, "N-scale".

2 comments:

Jocelyn Lord said...

Sounds like a great fathers day. I like the gifts you gave Chris - very thoughtful. Hmmm now I am craving cupcakes!

jessica said...

This will be so fun!!!