
Today in the mall, Justin's curiosity got the better of him. He saw a manican displaying a beautiful strapless dress and pulled it down to see what was underneath!
I probably would have been ok with it, but was chatting with a friend from church. *gasp!* Yup, I was embarrassed...I even tried to pull the dress back up, but it just would not stay, so left it...ahhh, the joys of motherhood! :0)



4 comments:
hee, hee - that is pretty funny. What did Justin think of the whole thing?
That is pretty dang funny that is for sure! As for getting together I am good with driving into Vernon this time if that works for you, and yes definitely hanging out with the kids! The more the merrier! Here is my email addy so we can figure out a good day and time, leannekrahn@hotmail.com
Ha, ha! Did you have to have an anatomy chat with him afterwards?
Jocelyn - Not sure his thoughts...I don't think he was surprised ;0)
Sonya - Oh, no need for explaining, he knows!
Post a Comment