The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Full Bathroom Lookin' Good!



Today, Chris completed the molding in our
full bathroom, as well as one piece in the hall way!

Wahoooooooo! I am so happy! I am so happy!

Picture me doing the "happy dance!"







While I type this, he is completing the hall way! (There are only 2 pieces of molding to do, we have a pretty small hall way *wink*) )










My hot looking hubby staining the molding "Gun Stock Oak".


Almost done!

Puttting in the last piece...

Voila! Thanks Neighbour Bob for lending Chris your Brad Nailer!!


Aside from catching up on some laundry, tidying the kitchen and making a trip to Canadian Tire and the Grocery store for a few things, I wiped all the muck out of freezer that is above the fridge! Not bad, eh? Oh and Sarah, please note that I shined the tea kettle ;0) Now both of our's are shiny!

2 comments:

sarah said...

Now all you need is food in your freezer... lol

Looks great! The molding really finishes everything off...dogamies

Caroline said...

Ha ha, yeah, looks bare, eh? Don't worry Sarah, we do have food in the other freezer!

There was much more in this freezer prior to me cleaning it, but it was mainly ice packs, frozen bananas, lunch meat and a few other things.

I like it like this and that's why I havn't filled it back up again with what was in it!