The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Friday, May 21, 2010

We took our school to the park today (Thursday)




I'm writing this to remind me that I didn't yell at our children the whole day. Sometimes I feel that 's all I do!


We have had some good times and I hope Justin and Ashleigh remember the good times and not all the rough times we go through as a family...









It was one of those mornings when I just knew we needed to GET OUT ...AND DO SOMETHING FUN AND DIFFERENT!

Rather than skip school and go to the park, we took school with us! On the way, we stopped at Tim Horten's for a special treat to eat during our snack break.

It was rather windy, but we found a place to sit, on the ground, where the small brick wall of a sheltered area blocked the wind.

We may not have accomplished a lot, but that's ok and some how being outside helped me feel better ;0) We really have a lot to be thankful for. Our children are special gifts from God. *grin*

I could go on and on, but better get some sleep so I can be a happy mom tomorrow. Lord please help me not to yell. Amen.

Good night!

1 comment:

Jocelyn Lord said...

Ah yes- time outside is a must somedays. I'm trying to imagine what i am going to do when Wwinter comes and it is too cold to be outside. Ahhhh I'd rather not think about it. We spend at least 50% of our day on the deck or running around in the yard. School outside in the park sounds like a fantastic idea!