The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, March 01, 2010

Valentine's Shelby Day

Valentine's Day is also Shelby's birthday. She turned 2! (Ashleigh re-named this day last year)

We made a cake and cele-
brated. I told Chris not to buy me anything and I wasn't going to buy the kids anything because we're trying to save money and the cake would be enough "treats". His reply was, "well can I make you fudge?" and my reply was, "yes!" We had all the ingredients for it, so why not? Who says no to fudge?


Here is the cake that I made. The "brown thing" is a bone (not to be mistaken for an uppercase "I" like J&A kept saying) and the "S" stands for Shelby. The heart is of course of Valentine's Day. I was pretty proud of myself. This year's cake is an improvement from last years. click here and scroll down to see.

Here is Chris making fudge.


Voila! Here is the finished product. It was sooooooo good.

3 comments:

Jocelyn Lord said...

I am so impressed with your hubby's baking abilities. My goodness, I had no idea he liked baking. You tow make a good pair.... you made ammazing bread and he makes candy. Yummm!. Happy Birthday puppy!

Caroline said...

I really didn't know his baking abilities until I started working outside of the home! hah! Click back to last year in the blog here and you'll see some of the things he made! And sometimes with the kids helping him!

Shilo said...

Is that the fudge he brough there and shared with us? It WAS yummy!
Thanks Shelby for having a birthday!