The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, February 16, 2009

Pictures from "Valentine's Shelby Day"

Here is Shelby taking her morning nap on her birthday. Her bed looks as though it is going to tip over!


Ashleigh with her Valentine's Chocolates.

Justin with his Valentine's Chocolates.

Here is the cake we made for the special day. A "heart" (with a "V" inside) for Valentine's Day and a "dog bone" (with a side ways "S" above) in honor of Shelby's 1st birthday. We said she couldn't have a piece, but she managed to get the "crumbs" of the floor from what Ashleigh dropped. Ashleigh also dropped a piece of cake, but was quick and covered it with her foot so Shelby wouldn't get it!


I forgot to say that I got Chris, "Man Flowers"...aka a bottle "Fire Ball Whisky". It actually tastes like cinnamon hearts! That's what he asked for and I knew he would enjoy that much more than chocolate. I got myself a small box of chocolates from him. I was on my way to the grocery store on Friday and suggested picking out a box since he hadn't yet and I would not eat any until Saturday ;0) I was able to wait and make them last throughout the day...there were only 5! Justin and Ashleigh got like 9 Dora chocolates, but they didn't taste as good as mine, so I am happy with what I picked.

Oh, oh! I almost forgot to mention the beautiful card Chris and Justin and Ashleigh hand made for me. A couple of weeks ago, Chris and Justin pressed some mini-daffidols and glued them on a card for me :-) I'll have to take a picture and post it later.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture of Shelby is hilarious! I wonder how she can sleep in such an awkward position??