The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!
We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey. Our God children are Daniel, Lou and George .
Thursday, February 25, 2010
Kids say...
...the cutest things!
Today at the park, Ashleigh said, "I want to go to McDonalds. Mom, did you put it in the budget?"
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Smart kid! I hope for her sake that you did put McD's into the budget. :)
I want my kids to say that! Jabin's favorite thing to tell me is about allthe things he will buy! His #1 item right now is a cow from the farm, plans to keep it i n the back yard!
5 comments:
Smart kid! I hope for her sake that you did put McD's into the budget. :)
Heee, hee your daughter knows you well :0) Thank you for the link to your blog. I will be following your musings.
Jocelyn
No, we didn't go to McDonalds...
Thanks for checking out our blog Jocelyn!
I want my kids to say that! Jabin's favorite thing to tell me is about allthe things he will buy! His #1 item right now is a cow from the farm, plans to keep it i n the back yard!
We did go on the 5th though, so she didn't have to wait too long.
Post a Comment