The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Saturday, November 29, 2008

The Dinner

My sister, mom and I matched ;0) My sister and I have the same shoes!


This was SO hard to do! (because of the shoes)


Our Salmon Appetizer.

After the Appy, we had wonderful butternut squash soup. I didn't get a picture of that. It looked like a bowl with soup in it.

Isn't this cool! The long slice of cucumber is wrapped all around. It was tasty.

Next was the Main Course. My sister and I chose the Steak, my aunt chose the Salmon and my mom chose the Chicken. Again, I didn't get a picture.
And here is the DESSERT :0) Mmmmmm, mmmmmm, good :0)


Here is a picture of the band that preformed. They sang a wide variety of songs.

Sunday after breakfast, we packed up and headed for home by 11:33am. What a great weekend away :0) :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I want that dessert! lol

Anonymous said...

What a great pic of you & your mom & sister!! You all look soooo fabulous!!
Also love the one with the pizza ~ TOO CUTE!!!
:-)