The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Friday, November 28, 2008

Girl's Weekend Continued

Here are some more pictures. Can you figure out where we went? (for those of you who didn't know)


Look at the arrow pointing to the right.


We arrived at 4pm on Friday November 21st. After checking in and taking part in "tea time", we called the bell boy and had our luggage taken to our room. I had never experienced such a thing!

My mom and I at "tea time". Every day at 4pm, this hotel serves tea and cookies/cakes.

We then had a light supper and best of all, "gelato" for dessert.

After getting in to our suits, we braved going in to the Hot Springs. They were delightful, but the part we braved was walking outside in the cold!


This is a picture of the Hot springs during the day. I tried to get a picture at night, but it didn't turn out, so brought home a beautiful post card instead.

We were in the Hot Springs for awhile, then went up to our rooms (my sister and I shared a room and my aunt and mom, who are sisters, shared a room right beside us). After getting changed, we hung out in my mom and aunt's room for a bit and then my sister and I resided to our room. My sister flopped on her bed and said, "I'm hungry, do you want to order pizza?" My response was pure excitement! Room service? Really? I'd never experienced that before!!!! She said she'd pay if I ordered ;0)


So here I am with our pizza. I wasn't that hungry, but managed to gobble down 3 pieces! A nice bed time snack. We were so giddy, a first time for everything!


Saturday, we enjoyed a nice breakfast.

Then all but my sister toured around the resort and went for a walk along a trail near by the hotel.



After the walk, we all went to soak in the hot springs. This time we took part in the indoor pools and wished we would have gone there the chilly night before.


My sister and I after enjoying the steam room.

My aunt and mom after enjoying the steam room.

After some time of relaxation, we got some lunch, did some shopping. I bought some souvineers for Justin and Ashleigh and Chris. Then we got ready for our "fancy dinner".

I'm going to post more pictures of our dinner later. The food was amazing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! How fun! Looks like you gals had a terrific time.