The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Almost all moved...



I keep complaining that my left shoulder is sore. Maybe it's because on Tuesday, I moved the spare tire to lift the hatch on the truck 16 times!!!! (open, close to load, open close to unload, 4 trips)

Chris and I took it off so he could load up the back easier (with seats down) when the trailer was attached. I must say, it was sure easier yesterday, when I didn't have to move the thing!

I took 3 loads over with the kid's yesterday. Chris brought some of the swing set parts over in his van and then picked up the truck and trailer and did a load with the rest of the swing set parts and some living room stuff.

We were aiming to have our first night in new place on Saturday, but it looks like we will tonight. Wahoo! Now more stuff can be moved today, like breakfast and bathroom stuff. Gradual moving is nice, but I have to say, a bit disorganized! I had boxes better packed for the move to here from Maple Ridge. This move, I am doing lots of throwing just anything in boxes and unpacking most of it at new place and re-using the boxes.

Well, better get at it!

Oh, here are some cute pictures of Justin and Ashleigh:
Once this bottom shelf was emptied, Ashleigh grabbed her pillow and blanket and asked me to "tucka her in"...

I wasn't sure if Justin would fit, so invited him to crawl in the space under the tv cabinet (actually shoe shelf, but tv stand for now):

fun times!

No comments: