Is how many trips we made today.
I awoke bright and early at 4:30 and decided I could take a load of stuff in the pathfinder with one seat down...wait a minute, I already posted that.
I did 3 loads of stuff with Justin and Ashleigh...crammed as much as I could in the back of the pathfinder and front seat (and I mean CRAMMED)!
By the end of the 4th trip, I was ready to call it a day. It was getting hot and our vehicle is black, so you know the feeling... Justin and Ashleigh enjoyed playing in the sprinkler at new place and then in the neighbor boy's little pool that had a mini slide in it ;0)
I packed along pork chops for supper and we ate there.
Oh, we did stop at the park along the way to feed the ducks. Justin and Ashleigh like that :0)
Chris got home just before I started supper and took the pathfinder to the rental to hook up the trailer and empty the shed. I wish I could have drove with the trailer, but it's tricky, so what I took helped.
This place is starting to look empty and the new place is starting to look full! We still have the storage unit to empty! ack! Ah well...good thing we are having a yard sale!
oh, the last load (to equal 6), was Chris taking some stuff in his van. I'm so thankful we have good, friendly, wanting to help neighbors. (I helped Chris load something heavy and ew neighbor, Bob, helped on the other end)
Must sign off. I tired........



No comments:
Post a Comment