The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Monday, July 30, 2007

All moved!

(except for emptying the storage unit)
Yeah, Saturday Chris and our new neighbor Bob got the last of the big things at the rental (piano, freezer, desk, couch). Then in the afternoon, I went over to wash the floors. I am glad I did the kitchen and bathroom other nights, so it wasn't so much of a clean up at the end.

I'm sure the new renters (for the rental we moved from) were pleased to get the keys on Saturday as they asked and I originally didn't think we'd be officiall "out" until the 30th or 31st. Things actually happened much sooner then planned (which doesn't usually happen for a move). We didn't have to be out from the rental early, as we paid until the end of month, but the pressure from the renters request did provide some motivation!

It's good to have it all DONE. Going back and forth between 2 places can be exausting!


So we've been sleeping here since Thursday night and so far, so good (besides the mess of moving!) We were good at putting things away or out of the way as we moved them, but towards the end, we weren't and everything is everywhere! Finally I got all the laundry in one place and am gradually working away at getting it all caught up. Maybe next month? It's never ending!

I have lots to do, so better go!

No comments: