The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Update

Yesterday we had the carpets cleaned. Chris met the guy there and I took a load of stuff over shortly after. I didn't think we'd be able to hang out there, but we could. It was perfect in that by the time we got there, the carpet cleaner guy was finished and Justin and Ashleigh could play downstairs while I "pine soled" a couple of closets/cabinets in the kitchen (I thought we'd be banned from there with the carpets being wet). We took all of their toys from their bedrooms to the down stairs (hardly any toys are here at the rental). They LOVE being at the new place. When we left yesterday afternoon, they were quite upset that we had to come back to the rental.


Chris didn't have much in the way of "work" for his job. I think he worked on some paper work at the rental house while we were at the new place. Later he priced out gates for the back yard (it has alley access). Me and the kids came back to the rental for some tv time as I felt absolutley WIPED. After making supper of SPANISH RICE, at the rental, me and the kids headed over with it and ate it at new place. Now that we know the dishwasher works, we like to eat supper at new place all the time ;0)

Thismorning, for some reason, I awoke at 4:30am. I immediatly thought of things I could do before everyone else woke up. So I put down one back seat in the pathfinder and took a load of stuff over. Yeah, I am crazy, but this is perfectly normal for me while in the midst of a move.

Well, better go and find more stuff to pack and take over to new place!

Justin and Ashleigh will be excited because they'll be able to play in their bedrooms today! Carpets are dry, yahoo!

oh, here is a picture of Justin and Ashleigh playing downstairs:




I taped paper to the end table and piano bench for coloring...

No comments: