The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Almost all packed!

We disassembled the computer and loaded the desk in the crate. Chris asked if I was ready to pack up the computer and I said "no, not yet..."

We packed like crazy until 11pm and then called it a night. Earlier in the evening, I went out and bought a 7L jug of water and plastic bowls, etc, so I could pack up the dishes! It's kind of exciting, like camping in your house.

I finally fell asleep some time after 11:30 and I don't know what woke me up, but then I couldn't get back to sleep, so thought of coming out to the couch and reading a magazine, but then felt motivated to set up the computer. Ta Da! It all works!

So, I am sitting here at this make shift desk consisting of the office chair (lowered to the lowest setting) and an end table. It works pretty good!

Chris has a short commute to Maple Ridge (ha ha ha) tomorrow morning, which is such a blessing because he can sleep in again. He's been driving to Richmond for training and man the traffic is bad!

Well, I better download some pictures and get back to sleep. Tomorrow (which is actually today) is another busy day!

Bye for now and if you don't hear from us for a few days, we'll just be getting settled in to our new place.

Bye for now!

No comments: