The Glorious Goofy Gilbank Gang IS ABOUT TO GET MORE GLORIOUS AND GOOFIER!!!

We are a family of five, plus three God Children. We also have a Shih Tzu dog. We are Chris, Caroline, Justin, Ashleigh and Harvey.
Our God children are Daniel, Lou
and George .

Sunday, May 27, 2007

4 days left

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Just keep packing, just keep packing, just keep packing, packing, packing. What do we do? We pack!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you ever write about WHY you're moving? I don't remember reading about it.

Caroline said...

sonya- I couldn't remember if I said "why", so I back tracked and saw that may 11th, I said that chris got a new job and that's why the move and I don't really think I gave the details later, like I said I would. Also, we have been wanting to buy a house since we moved down here 6.5 yrs ago, but missed our chance and had NO idea prices would get so crazy. We've felt "stuck" here in our little basement suite for over 4 years now. We agreed at the end of last summer, if nothing changed by spring (either living closer to work so we wouldn't be spending $300/mo gas...pathfiner aint fuel effecient) or his current job getting better, we'd consider re-locating. (Spring time meant a month before or after, not the specific date). Chris started applying for different jobs in February and actually had a job in interview on the island very close to the actual first day of spring, so that gave us encouragement! It turned out to be a "no" and so was Prince George. Then the okanogan came up and offerend Chris a job, so after thought and prayer, we decided to accept!

He'll be a "Service Technician" all over the okanogan, driving a COMPANY VAN with a company gas card AND cell phone!!! He'll be servicing grocery store printers in meat departments, delis and bakeries. Me and the chillens will get our vehicle all the time!

Does that fill you in a bit more? :0) Sorry, I forget who I've told in person and email and such...

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the info. I feel like I'm in the loop now. :) Sounds like it will be a much nicer situation for you guys all the way around.